In real estate, an attractive exterior can make or break a home sale. First impressions are everything – at least when it comes to selling your home. According to the National Association of Realtors, 63 percent of homebuyers will drop by after viewing a home they like online.
What will they see? The home’s exterior – including the front entry, yard, driveway and sidewalk — should serve as a snapshot of what’s to come when potential buyers enter the home.
At Virginia Outdoor Restoration, we realize that getting a house ready for sale can be stressful. We work alongside you to find solutions to projects that fit your budget and will increase your home’s value.
Some examples of our real estate services are the following:
- Yard spruce up
- Paint touch-up
- Restoring or replacing dated exterior lighting
- Repair and cleaning of driveways and pathways
- Garage door and siding painting
- Landscape Bed rejuvenation and planting
- Landscape lighting installation
Contact us today for a free estimate!